About iDorkas

I came up with the name “iDorkas” primarily because all of the usernames have already been taken and because I get a kick out of it. Its actually two names- “i” for the overused iPod monicker and “Dorkas”, derived from an old Sega game called Virtual On. I am of course, a dork. The first time I surfed the net was on my Uncle's 286 IBM compatible PC with a monochrome monitor. He told me that the internet would be big one day but I didn't believe him! Now I'm into blogging and starting this new one here with digital ink! I primarily blog about videogames but occasionally dwell upon the happenings of life. This blog is only possible because of the hard work of two very innovative people who have made ink blogging possible: Ed Holloway, and Mark “Sumocat” Sumimoto. Thank you to the both of them!